Marblehead Community Charter Public School Annual Online Training
All MCCPS employees are required to complete this training annually in accordance with Massachusetts law and school policy. This training consists of three parts:
- Part 1: Complete Mandated Trainings (annually)
- Bullying Prevention
- Confidentiality of Student Records
- Reporting Abuse and Neglect (51A)
- Civil Rights
- Prevention of Physical Restraint
- McKinney-Vento Act for Homeless Students
- Updates to School Committee Policies
- Ethics Law Overview
- Part 2: State Ethics Training (every other year)
- Watch a video about the state conflict of interest law and answer questions about the training.
The deadline to complete all required parts of this training is September 15th (or within 30 days of hire).
If you have any questions, please speak with the principal. It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete part 1. It will take about an additional 45 minutes if you need to complete part 2 this year.